Komodo National Park is one of the best Indonesian tourist destinations. The National Park is famous for the giant lizard called Komodo Dragons. Komodo Wisata Tours accommodates the top 5 Komodo island sailing tour packages.
Our famous Komodo tours include the Komodo island day trip. These tour packages are all updated and suitable for all travel budgets.
We also arranged the Komodo island trip from Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara. The trip duration is 4 days and 3 nights. You will explore some beautiful places beyond Lombok, Sumbawa, and Komodo National Park.
Our Top 5 Komodo Island Sailing Tour Packages
Komodo Wisata is proud to publish our top 5 Komodo Island Sailing Tour Packages. We have selected all the best tour arrangements that suit your holiday style.
The Komodo island tour price is also customized by yourself, so you can suit your travel style. We are ready to give you the best service.
Below are our best tours to Komodo:
- One Day Komodo Island Hopping Tour Packages. These tour packages have two options. The first is you can go on a private Phinisi boat and the second is a shared Komodo Speedboat.
- 2 Days and 1 Night Komodo Island Tour from Labuan Bajo. This tour is based on private service. You will use a Phinisi boat with a capacity of 10 passengers.
- 3 Days 2 Nights Shared Komodo Island Sailing Trip. The tour package departs once a week from Labuan Bajo. You will go with a maximum of 20 people on the Phinisi standard boat.
- Private 3 days 2 Nights Komodo Island Boat tour from Labuan Bajo. This tour is based on private service. You will be able to choose the places to visit in Komodo National Park.
- 4 Days 3 Nights Bali to Komodo Island Tour. The tour is based on a private service and you can choose to depart from Bali. It means you will take a flight from Bali and then the tour will continue on the date you arrive in Labuan Bajo.
How to get from Bali to Komodo island?
The best way to get to Komodo from Bali is to fly to Labuan Bajo. Labuan Bajo is a small town that is recognized as the main gateway to visit Komodo National Park. This small town is also the capital city of West Manggarai regency, Flores.
Once you arrive at Labuan Bajo airport, our team will pick you up from the airport. After that drive to the dock where you can get on a Komodo boat tour. You will start at Komodo Island at 10.00 am or 12.00 (mid-day).
Komodo island tour from Bali is also recommended to book. You will be on a private boat service from Bali to Komodo. This tour package normally takes 4 to 7 days, depending on how long you want to do that.
If you are looking for more, there is also a shared Liveaboard from Bali. This is a dive trip, so you will do some dives in Nusa Lembongan, Lombok, Sumbawa, and Komodo. You will also be able to do a land tour in Lombok and Komodo National Park.