Gili Trawangan island is an island located in the north of Lombok island. It is a small island where you can spend your holiday after Bali. The best transportation to the island is a fast boat to Gili Trawangan from Bali, Nusa Penida, Lombok, and Lembongan.
Fast boat to Gili from Bali operates daily with more than one schedule from Padang Bai, Sanur, and Serangan. These fast boat transfers offer a comfortable boat with international standards of safety. You will enjoy a transfer with the professional crews and captain.
For the visitors who stay in Nusa Penida, they can take a fast boat to Gili Trawangan from Nusa Penida. The fast boat from this island operates daily with one schedule. You will leave Nusa Penida at 09.30 am. It will take two hours to get to Gili Trawangan from Nusa Penida.
If you are in Lembongan, you can join the boat from Nusa Lembongan to Gili Trawangan. The boat departs daily in the morning at 10.30 am to Gili. It will take 2 hours to get to Gili Islands from Nusa Lembongan. On Nusa Lembongan, you will get a free hotel transfer.
From Lombok to Gili Trawangan, you can use speed boat to Gili or fast boatfrommLombok to Gili Trawangan. The boat from Lombok departs at any time you want. This is because the boat operators offer a private service, so you can choose to go at any time. It takes 10 to 15 minutes to ride from Lombok to Gili Trawangan, depending on the sea condition.
Where does the fast boat from Bali to Gili depart from?
The fast boat from Bali to Gili departs from three main ports; Sanur, Serangan, and Padang Bai. These harbors are most used for fast boat transfers to Gili islands and Lombok.
Fast boat from Sanur to Gili Trawangan operates daily with one schedule. It departs at 09.30 am, and the first stop is in Nusa Lembongan. After that, the boat will continue to Gili islands and Lombok. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan. However, the duration of travel time is depending on the sea condition at the time of travel. It can go more if the sea is rough.
If you stay in Nusa Dua, the best way to get to Gili is to get on the boat from Serangan to Gili Trawangan. The boat from Serangan harbor offers a daily departure with one schedule every day. It will depart at 08.00 am from Serangan to Gili. The estimated travel time from Serangan to Gili is approximately 2 1/2 hours. This travel time is depending on the weather condition at the time of travel.
For those who stay in Ubud and Candidasa, it is very recommended to get on the fast boat from Padang Bai. The boat from Padang Bai to Gili departs daily with more than one schedule. The first departure is at 09.00 am and the last schedule is at 13.00. The estimated travel time of a fast boat from Padang Bai is 1 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan. It can go more in rough sea conditions.
Recommended Fast Boat Operators to Book
For your best travel experience from Bali to Gili Trawangan and Gili Air or Lombok, this page will give a detail of the best fast boat operators to book. All the fast boats listed on this page are selected from the most recommended in some travel media. You can choose to book on any of these boats for your safe travel to Gili.
Boat Bali to Gili Trawangan has been running for more than 10 years. They work with professionals and put ahead customer satisfaction. All the staff are well trained and experience over five years in the field. They are ready to help you with everything they effort.
The following are the best fast boat to Gili island and Lombok to book:
- Scoot fast Cruises is the fast boat that departs from Sanur to Gili islands and Lombok. The boat offers a daily departure with a one-time departure at 09.30 am. If you stay in Kuta, Legian, and Sanur, it is recommended for your book on Scoot fast Cruise to Gili Trawangan and Lombok. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan.
- Gili Getaway fast boat to Gili is one of the best fast boats from Serangan to Gili Trawangan and Lombok. The boat also offers a transfer to Gili Air. Gili Getaway offers one daily schedule at 08.00 am from Serangan.It takes 2 1/2 hours to get to Gili Islands and Lombok.
- Bali Eka Jaya fast boat is one of the most comfortable fast boat transfers from Padang Bai to Gili Trawangan. The fast boat Eka Jaya has been running for over five years and serves the destinations on Gili Islands, Lombok, and Nusa Penida. For those who stay in Ubud and Candidasa, it is very recommended to book on Eka Jaya fast boat.
- Wahana Gili Ocean is a fast boat that departure from Padabng Bai to Gili Air and Gili Trawangan. Wahana fast boat runs two big boats with a capacity of 120 people each boat. They will offer two daily schedules with an early departure at 09.30 am and the last departure at 13.00. For those who look for the best travel experience to Gili islands, you can book on Wahana Gili Ocean fast boat.
- Speed boat Gili Express from Lombok is one of the best transportation to Gili Trawangan. The speed boat will offer daily private service with a maximum ca[pacity of ten people for a boat. Enjoy traveling on Gili Express fast boat from Lombok to Gili islands with the safety standards.
- Gili Gili Fast Boat is one of the best recommended for those who look for a luxury transfer from Bali to Gili. This boat transfer offers a daily departure from Padang Bai. The boat Lombok to Gili Trawangan is also offered by Gili Gili Fast Boat.
All the above are the best fast boat transfers from Bali to Gili and Lombok. For more details and to book the ticket, you can visit the fast boat to Gili Trawangan fast boat from Bali and Lombok. There are also several boats to Gili from a different routes.